Supports XP, VISTA, WINDOWS7/8/10, PS4, Xbox One, PSP, PC, Laptop, Mac, Tablet, Nintendo Switch, mobile phone, ect.
1. The USB interface is used for LED light to highlight the atmosphere of the game.
2. You need 2-IN-1 Y-type Adapter (Included) to connect with PC if you want to use headphone and microphone at the same time.
3. Extra Microsoft adapter (Not Included) is needed when connecting with OLD VERSION Xbox One controller.
Tips For PS4 Setting
1. Before apply the headset on PS4, please test it with your cellphone to ensure it function well;
2. Insert the headset own 3.5mm jack into the Gamepad;
3. Long press the "PS Button" to enter "System Settings";
4. There are "Peripheral Machines", choose "Adjust Sound and Devices", "Output to The Headphones", and then change it to "All Audio" . If you have the audio on the "All Audio" setting you can hear normally, but if it's set to "Chat Audio" you can only hear form the side with the mic.
--Mic Dimension: Ø6.0*5.0mm; --Microphone Impedance: 2.2kΩ;--Mic sensitivity: -38dB ± 3dB;--Directivity: Omnidirectional; --Sensitivity: 102dB±3dB;
--Operating Current: ≤100mA; --LED Operating Voltage: DC5V±5%; --Speaker Diameter: Ø50mm; --Impedance: 32Ω; --Frequency Range: 20-20000Hz;
--Tangle-Resistant Cable Length: 86 inches(2.2meters); --Interface: USB+3.5; --Net Weight: 398g; --Gross Weight: 508g;
--1 x Giaride Gaming Headset--1 x Operating Instruction--1 X 2-IN-1 Y-type Adapter