DYMO LabelManager 160 Hand-Held Label Maker
Quick and Easy Labeling to Stay Agile and Organized
The DYMO LabelManager 160 prints durable, water-resistant labels that make it easy to access files, charts, tools, and more. A familiar QWERTY-style keyboard lets users quickly enter text, then edit and customize with one-touch fast-formatting keys for a perfect, professional label every time.
- Create labels with six font sizes, eight text styles, and four boxes, plus over 200 symbols and clip-art images
- Enter and edit text easily with the computer-style QWERTY keyboard and one-touch fast-formatting keys
- Large LCD display shows exact preview of label contents
- Last-label memory allows reprinting without re-typing
- Automatic shut-off prevents battery drain
- Requires six AAA batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter (sold separately)
Multiple Font Sizes and Styles
The flexible DYMO LabelManager 160 comes equipped with a broad range of label customization options, including six font sizes, eight text styles, four boxes, and a built-in library of over 200 symbols and clip-art images.
The Right Label for the Job
The DYMO LabelManager 160 is compatible with water-resistant DYMO D1 and IND labels in 1/4-, 3/8-, and 1/2-inch widths, providing the right size for the job.
A Variety of Colors
DYMO offers a wide variety of D1 label text and background colors to provide users with a broad palette of color coding and organizational possibilities.
Easily print the last label's custom content without having to re-type or reformat text and graphics.
Quick and Easy Text Formatting
The DYMO LabelMaker 160 comes equipped with a familiar computer-style QWERTY keyboard to provide fast, single-key access to punctuation for efficient text entry. Additional one-touch fast-formatting keys allow users to easily format text with bold, italics, underlining, and more. The large, easy-to-read display shows all text and formatting as it will appear on the label before printing. Once the text is set, simply press the 'Print' button to create a great looking label that will help keep projects on-track.